16.5.14

TRAVEL | Rotterdam diary


Today's plan was and is to give you a photo diary but at the moment I'm at my dad's and I don't have my computer with me so i'll upload the photos tomorrow and the post from tomorrow of course. 
This is a photo which you could already see on my Instagram (@lyndesloovere). 
For now, goodnight lovelies! 

UPDATE 
I really can not believe that it's already been four weeks that I was in Rotterdam with my love. 
A little getaway with just the two of us to celebrate our 5 years anniversary. 
Here is a little photo diary. Oh god, looking at these photos makes me wanna go back on a vacation with him asap! 
By the way, you have already seen two outfits, here and here, but there is still one more to come. 



























3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your photos from your travels as I have never visited Rotterdam before! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post them tomorrow Gabrielle! Didn't really have the time today & I am exhausted right now..
      I'll leave a comment on your blog when the photos are live ;)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thanks for letting me know these were up - they are absolutely fantastic! The pizza looks beyond delicious and you look SO happy! Wonderful travel diary :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete