9.5.14

EVENT | JuliaJune FW14


In the beginning of April I was invited to go to the JuliaJune x Fevery event. 
JuliaJune is a growing brand that describes itselves as 
"Edgy yet feminine. Naughty yet romantic. Julia is addicted to life. Her personality is infectious. 
She doesn't take life & herself too seriously. Is always open for new experiences. Greedy for fashion and hungry for beauty. She lives her life to the maximum.
She loves her freedom. Follows her own rules. 
She's wild... intriguing. The future will bring her... whatever she wants." 
Quite a beautiful poem/story to describe let people meet your brand, right? 
Fevery is a valued bakery in my city, Ghent, which has to close it's doors unfortunately. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to the basement -the place where all the magic happened-, have a little chat with the owners of Fevery and see how yummy things were made in this very authentic bakery.  
Now you may think, what is the link between these two? Well, Fevery is closing his doors while JuliaJune will open these exact doors again in August but with fashion instead of food. 
I guess it is probably one of the most smart decisions to do it like this because fashion and food are both a piece of art in my eyes. 
I had a super lovely evening thanks to original concept, the food & drinks, DJ Søren, fellow bloggers Aurélie and Stephanie with who I spent most of my time with, and MediaMania! 

 My 3 favorite items, I'm in love with the jacket and the blouse! 

Where the magic happens/happened. 

 A peek of the Autumn/Winter collection 2014.

 Old and new together. (photo on the bottom right is from Stephanista and yup, dj Amélie is wearing 'my' jacket) 

Stephanie from Stephanista, me, Aurélie from lovelifelovefashion (the picture of us three is from her, thank you!) 

JuliaJune 1 : 
K. Maenhoutstraat 6
9830 Sint-Martens-Latem
09/282 91 53

JuliaJune 2 : 
Brabantdam 8 (under construction until August '14!)
9000 Gent

6 comments:

  1. very nice clothes!!new post up on my blog! :)
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/oh-sailor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool clothes! looks like a really fun event to go to!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful clothes!! Loved your blog! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik was er ook!
    Het was een topavond en wat een mooie kleren :o!

    Astrid
    http://thankgod-itsfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete