23.5.13

OUTFIT | Denim jacket and pink


Hi my loves! Here is an outfit from when it was actually spring weather. I was wearing this ripped jeans and pink sweater but it was too cold to go outside like that so I had to wear a jacket. The question was : what jacket?! I looked in my closet, had a moment like "pffff I have no perfect jacket for this look" so I decided to take a look into my mum's closet. I saw the denim jacket and thought it would be great with it but I hesitated a little bit 'a denim jacket? Me?' but eventually I tried it on and from the first second I saw it in the mirror I knew it : my mum her denim jacket would also be my denim jacket from now on! 





Jacket : Mango // Sweater : H&M // Jeans : H&M // Flats : Scapa // 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely smile, cute girl :)

    http://lesvoyagesformentlajeunesse.blogspot.co.uk/

    Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, your blog looks so nice!
    XO Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours look so pretty together. I love a good casual chic outfit! Xx
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ballerinas :)

    http://fashionloverette.com/

    ReplyDelete