15.5.13

OUTFIT | Cyan dress


This is my outfit of what I was wearing to the feast of my little sister her Communion. (if you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw this dress already. You can follow me here)
I found it really hard to find a perfect outfit; in my opinion you can't wear a white outfit nor a black one when you're going to a Communion. And since I had 'nothing to wear' I had to go on a dress-hunt. After a while, I found this dress in the gorgeous colour cyan at Zara (it also has a baroque-print but you can't see it very well in the photos). 
It wasn't what I had in my mind but my dress turned out to be pretty popular among the guests. What do you think of this dress? 
P.S. : I actually wanted to wear heels but I didn't think that was a good idea because of all the little children who were at the feast. I could already see myself getting 'attacked' by one of them and fall ... It would be funny for the guests but no thank you ;) 





DRESS : Zara // EARRINGS : Six // SUNGLASSES : H&M // FLATS : Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment