1.5.13

OUTFIT | Leopard coat


Finally another outfit post. It's been way too long but I didn't feel like posing because I wasn't feeling well, had to take medication and because of the medication my body changed. To be honest, I'm still not feeling good but my urge to post outfits is too big apparently ;) 
Now about the outfit. This is what I was wearing yesterday. Yes, you're reading it right : YESTERDAY, the last day of April and I needed a coat.. The weather is going crazy all the way; last week I was wearing a bikini, now a coat again. But for once I'm not sad about it, I can finally wear my leopard coat! (which arrived last Thursday, the hottest day in 2013 so far, how ironic!) I was already searching for a coat like this for months so when I saw this coat in the Asos midseason sale, I couldn't be happier! 


leopard coat : River Island // sunglasses : H&M // sneakers : Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment