2.8.13

OUTFIT | Glad to be black


Sunday evening I came back from my holiday and this is what I wore on Monday. Despite the sadness of being back, Monday was actually a really nice day : the weather was nice, I went to see one of my best friends and I saw Daan back after 13 days! 
Some of you might think it's a bit odd to wear a total black outfit in summer but I just can't help myself of wearing black, I just love it. And the silver details and grey bag are making the outfit a little less black :) 
Tomorrow you will get to know where I went for my holiday so keep an eye ;) 
Enjoy your weekend! xx




tshirt : H&M // skirt : H&M // sunglasses : Modemusthaves // boots : Asos // bag : Essentiel // bracelet : Original Sales // 

5 comments:

  1. amazing look!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! In love with your hair x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the sunglasses!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete