30.12.14

LIFE | Instagram #12


It's been a really long time since I gave you guys an Instagram update but there are a few reasons for : I've been in bed a couple of weeks with the flu and 2 sore throats -you could already read that here-, I forgot to take some and sometimes I just wasn't in the mood.. Winter blues starting early? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm going to try to keep you guys more updated. 
I'm already wishing you a nice, cozy time with your loved ones! 
Happy holidays! 


Yesterday bikiniday // Hopefully.. // 
Chanel Boutique at Schuttershofstraat in Antwerp // Cotton candy sky // 


Free A Girl action // Happy Saturday // 
Flowers, raindrops and sunshine // Yummy yummy, gimme gimme // 


Hello December // Flowers on a Wednesday // 
Guess who's 21st birthday it is // Happy feet // 


Nothing but love for this boy, MY BOY 




No comments:

Post a Comment