24.11.13

FASHION | Louboutin at Brussels ?!


Since a while, there are some rumors that Louboutin will open a store in Brussels. The rumors are getting bigger and bigger and they would also come from more reliable sources! The Louboutin staff hasn't confirmed anything yet but they didn't deny it either.. If we must believe the rumors, Belgium will also have a Louboutin store by summer 2014! My heart is already beating a little bit faster just by the thought of it, my wallet on the other hand isn't that excited.. 
Isn't it crazy, all this fashionnews in one week?! (Think about what I wrote earlier this week about Victoria's Secret, & Other Stories and Primark) 


2 comments:

  1. Looooving louboutins ♥
    My dream to own one pair :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cool! I would love it if there was one in Amsterdam. But I don't have the money for that haha

    Love,
    TFD | THE FASHION DISTRICT

    Latest post

    ReplyDelete