20.11.12

Wedge sneakers


The hype of the wedge sneakers has already calmed down a little bit but a few weeks ago, I finally found a pair that I like. No, it aren't real Isabel Marants but I don't really care 'cause I like mine more. Because of the touch of snake-print, it makes the shoes a bit more girly. So I bought these sneakers, came home and I realised that I have a bag with almost exactly the same print! I was so happy when I found out haha :) 
Do you own a pair of wedge sneakers or isn't it really your thing? 





3 comments:

  1. i love them! ive been wanting a pair for a while now and never seen what they're like on! they're lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind ze wel heel mooi! De mooiste IM-look-alikes die ik al gezien heb :-)
    Ik ben zelf meer voor de strakkere wedge sneakers, heb er zelf van Essentiel op het gedacht van de See by ChloƩ's.
    Leuk dat deze matchen bij je tas ook!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics!!
    Maybe you have time to read our post about Oscar De La Renta: Spring 2013 collection

    Love
    Chic Factor Team

    ReplyDelete