18.12.11

onLYNe shop

Since a few weeks, I'm selling my clothes on Facebook. Ofcourse not all my clothes but the clothes I'm not wearing anymore or the ones which are to small. It's a nice way of being busy with fashion and it's also a lot of fun that you're making money on a very easy way. With that money, you can buy new clothes or something else ;) my advice is for everyone to make such a shop, it's a lot of fun, you're making yourself happy with the money and you can make other people happy with your clothes! A win-win-situation :)

P.S. : for the Belgian people who read my blog, here is the link to my shop (sorry to all the people who read my blog and don't live in Belgium..)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/onLYNe-shop/202050269875033
please like it and go shopping for small prices !

No comments:

Post a Comment