5.9.13

FASHION | September 5th


I think you can say that September 5th is one of the biggest days in fashionland in 2013 : New York Fashion Week is kicking off the International fashion-week-season  (I know that some countries already had there fashionweek but I'm talking about the biggest ones; NYFW, LFW, PFW,etc.), I can't wait to see photos of the shows and photos of the fashionista's going to them. Second thing that makes today special : the fall/winter collection from H&M is available in stores and online from today! Most people are really excited about this collection and couldn't wait to go to a H&M-store and buy new things. I've heard some stories that the collection would already be sold out in some stores so if you really want something, you gotta hurry! For more info about the H&M autumn/winter collection, check my previous post :) 


5 comments:

  1. Also looking forward to seeing what comes out of this Septembers NYFW!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see all the pics from fashion week. The H&M line is greaaaat! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to discover our new collections

    Pass on my blog ”Inside Me” and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    You can find me on:
    Facebook
    Chicisimo
    Instagram
    Lookbook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete