19.9.13

MUSIC | Bulletproof - La Roux


The weather here in Belgium is very sad : a grey sky and rain. So I thought to share a song with you that always makes me happy. I have very good memories of this song : in 2009, when this song was released, I went to Pukkelpop (a Belgian festival) and since I was crazy about this song I had to see La Roux.
So I went to the tent when it was their time to play and I waited, and waited... It was almost time for the next band to come and play when suddenly, as the last song of their concert they started singing Bulletproof. I went absolutely crazy and their was such a great vibe! Every time I think about it I'm still getting a smile on my face :) 

13 comments:

  1. Such a good song!

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (200).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm going to take a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely song! Also here the weather is really not god!
    Win $100 to spend on Cichic!!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song is perfect to pep you up right? :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard that song in ages. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVVVE this song! It's just SOOOOOO GOOD!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete