23.9.13

WORDS | Emotionally ready?


Today is the first day of a new academic year. I told you in last weeks post that (almost) everything is going to change so I'm having lots of nerves and I don't know if I'm ready.. 
In the beginning, the first few weeks I guess, I will have to adjust and get used to the fact that things are different but after that adjustment period, it will be okay and feel like it's been like this forever. 
Last week I was way more nervous than I am now. I still am but I can handle them haha ;)
In the end, life is full of changes! It's not always nice but we just have to find a way to make it; and WE WILL MAKE IT! 

3 comments:

  1. The picture is awesome!

    Girl , I need you ! I know people are so boring when they ask to vote for something but this time it is so worth it : my best friend and I are actually nomined to be the "best blog lifestyle of the year" so all you have to do it click on this link and then on the button " vote".

    http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/pretty-tiny-things.html

    You can't imagine how much it will mean to us if we'll win this award !

    Have a great day dear ,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote and this blog. I love how you don't just present fashion but things that make you think and reflect. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is such a nice & sweet compliment! You make my day :D

      Delete