16.9.13

WORDS | Change by Socrates


Lots of changes are coming up : a new academic year will start in a week and the classes are going to be different, other people, etc. Everything is going to change for me at university, except for the main thing : I will still be studying psychology. As a psychology student you also have a philosophy class and you have to learn a lot about Socrates, that's why I chose his words about change. It's the perfect choice for what's going on in my life right now and I'm definitely going to use his good advice. Any changes coming up in your life? 

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the motto! Great post !
    http://www.agenss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I'm in the 11th class in the gymnasium an a lot changed. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will def check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Love the quotes!

    www.thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! Wise words.. <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart! It's always good to move away from the negative and stay optimistic.

    ReplyDelete