22.6.13

FASHION | Affordable swimpieces in 5 different styles


Whether you can notice it or not in your country, Summer has officially arrived. Here in Belgium, the weather is a bit bipolar : one day all you need is a bikini, the next day you have to wear a coat. I'm a bikini-holic so I really don't have to have a reason to buy a bikini (in fact, I buy bikinis all over the year, sssstt) so I've put together a collection of my favourites in different types of swimsuits. 
Which one is your favourite and which type of swimwear do you usually wear? I'm very curious ! 

TRIANGLE BIKINIS

BANDEAU BIKINIS


HALTER BIKINIS


BRA BIKINIS


ONE-PIECES 






12 comments:

  1. Love the one pieces!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik draag liefst halterbikini's, Geven de boobies een mooie vorm haha. Mijn favoriet is die van VS!

    www.lesdeuxmoiselles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke post! Ik draag het liefst bandeaubikini's! Ik haar strepen op mijn schouders haha!

    Liefs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. de bandeau en triangel versie's zijn mijn favoriet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog, I like it
    www.lifebykaoutar.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the leopard ones!!
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Er zitten erg veel leuke tussen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post:)

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. triangles and halters for me girll!
    hoeveel bikinis hebt gij ni btw?:p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete