12.6.13

BLOG | Goodbye Google Friend Connect



Hi sweeties, this is a pretty important post so please read it. 
Google Friend Connect will no longer excist. More specific : from July 1st it will be gone. Maybe you're thinking : what's so important about that? Well my dear followers, if you follow me via GFC you will no longer be updated about my blogposts like you're use to now. The solution : follow me via Bloglovin. A great way to follow your favourite blogs and see all the posts you haven't read yet. It's very easy to use : you can follow blogs, comment on them, like them, ... and they also have an app, which is very handy! 
So dear GFC followers, please go follow me blog on Bloglovin. 
Here is the direct link to my blog on bloglovin : http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3729258 and you can also find a pink '+'-icon at the left side of my blog (next to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
I would be so happy if you started following me here! Hopefully I see you there :) 
Kisses xxx 

11 comments:

  1. I didn't know...
    That's so stupid... HAhah I should tell my followers too!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS

    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get on to following you on that now
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it will be gone.. this rumor starts every year again

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. shall we follow? let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. COol blog


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the first time on your blgo! I love it :)
    And well the outfit is really cool!

    Have a nice day :)))
    xx

    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, would you like to follow each ?? Check my blog and let me know :)
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The same voice was in circle last year, but then nothing happens!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win a pair of baroque sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will definitely follow you on bloglovin

    Check out my blog :)

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete