28.6.13

BLOG | 5 easy ways to stay updated



I thought it would be practical for you, my dear followers,  if I told you the ways you can stay updated about the blog and my life. So here are the 5 easiest ways :
1) Bloglovin : an easy way to follow all your favorite blogs! If you don't have an account yet, it is very easy to make one. You can follow me on bloglovin HERE. This is pretty important that you follow me here because GFC/Google reader (it's not very clear) is shutting down on July the first. 
2) Facebook : the blog also has a Facebook-page, but I think that many of you don't know this yet. HERE is a direct link to the page from Blonde Butterflies on Facebook, you just have to click on the 'like' button ;) 
3) Instagram : of course I have an IG-account too, like most bloggers have. My name is @lyndesloovere or you can just click HERE.
4) Twitter : on Twitter I share with you some thoughts, Instagram photos, new blogposts, etc. My Twittter name is the same is my Instagram, so it is @lyndesloovere. You can find me HERE.
5) Tumblr : last but not least I also have a Tumblr account. I don't think you knew this, right? But that was because I wasn't very active on Tumblr but since a few days I'm also sharing my blogposts and inspiration there. Find me HERE
I would be very happy if you started following me on a platform or more :) 
Thank you and happy Friday ! xx 

5 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sharing!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    xx
    Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ga gelijk even op alles kijken ;-)

    xx,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not surprising if the popularity of Business Phone Service have grown since its introduction. Almost all well known companies utilize them and today, the rise of reality television shows have also added to its ever growing fame.

    ReplyDelete