17.5.14

OUTFIT | May 17th


This is what I wore today. Yes, actually today! Isn't it a shock that I'm already posting it on the blog?! 
I am a little bit proud of myself because normally I'm not that fast..
 I chose this casual chic, more on the casual side, outfit because I had to go to the yearly schoolevent of my little sister. Well, I didn't have to but I love seeing her doing her thing and performing!
The weather was very nice so this boho blouse was enough to keep me warm. Actually, I was dressed too warm but I didn't want to wear a beautiful skirt or dress because with hundreds of little children an accident isn't far away.. 
Tomorrow will be a lazy Sunday in the sun, hopefully I will get a tan! 




bouse : // jeans : H&M // flats : Etam // sunglasses : Asos // bag : Modemusthaves // 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit!
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/
    www.facebook.com/angelandchic1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and sunglasses, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse is so cute!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit :=) you look gorgeous :)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but Beautiful dress. I like white dress most. This Model also very beautiful, I like this model also. So Cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look !!
    simple yet cute and polish

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grey and white look great on you! Your blog is beautiful I will stay tuned!

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete