2.8.13

OUTFIT | Glad to be black


Sunday evening I came back from my holiday and this is what I wore on Monday. Despite the sadness of being back, Monday was actually a really nice day : the weather was nice, I went to see one of my best friends and I saw Daan back after 13 days! 
Some of you might think it's a bit odd to wear a total black outfit in summer but I just can't help myself of wearing black, I just love it. And the silver details and grey bag are making the outfit a little less black :) 
Tomorrow you will get to know where I went for my holiday so keep an eye ;) 
Enjoy your weekend! xx




tshirt : H&M // skirt : H&M // sunglasses : Modemusthaves // boots : Asos // bag : Essentiel // bracelet : Original Sales // 

6 comments:

  1. amazing look!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures¡
    I love your blog I stay here and invite you to stop by my blog, hope you like it as much as me yours will be excited to follow me, do you wish we we follow each other?
    Happy weekend¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! In love with your hair x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love the sunglasses!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete