28.8.13

Happy 2nd birthday !


Today, my blog is 2 years and 2 days old. The plan was to write this post on Monday, the actual second birthday of Blonde Butterflies, but I had no one to take photos, didn't have confetti, etc. And now it is time to stop talking about these problems (which aren't real problems) because it's partytime! 
I mean, it's crazy right that I'm already writing posts for the past 2 years. Time flies, it's a cliché that everyone says but it really is! 
Blonde Butterflies has grown over the past 2 years but I didn't reach my goals, this may sound sad/bad but actually I already knew in advance that I wouldn't reach them : I'm such a perfectionist and my goals are always higher than achievable. 
Anyway, I want to thank everybody who supported me, helped me, read my blog, became a follower, ... 
THANK YOU 

6 comments:

  1. Happy bithday to your blog! And cute pictures! :)
    xx
    Kae from
    THE OVERFLOWING WARDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl and happy birthday to your blog! You're so lovely in those pics <3

    Love from Cannes xx
    Fanny

    http://lesvoyagesformentlajeunesse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And love the photos! To many more blogging years to come! ;)
    http://www.theavantguardian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proficiat! 2 jaar volhouden is niet niks ;) Superleuke foto's ook!
    Misschien je doelen ietsje lager leggen, en dan krijg je wel die voldoening van ze te behalen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! :D

    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.OurCheapFrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete