8.8.13

WISH | Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Glitz Watch


A few months ago I was browsing on the internet to get some inspiration and I stumbled on this watch. Since that moment on, I'm in love with it! It's big, rose gold and has diamonds ; what more do you want?! The only problem was that I didn't know the name of the watch so I searched and searched until I found the name, Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Glitz Watch. Eventually I found it on a website where I could order it but I wanted to see it on my wrist first. Yesterday I did a little bit of shopping with my mum and there it was ... THE watch where I was already searching for for months. My heart immediately started to beat faster! So of course I tried it on and I really liked it but it was kind of heavy and I have some kind of allergy to certain metals (the place of the jewel/watch starts to hurt soooo much) so I didn't know what to do : buy it or not. In the end I didn't buy it because I'm scared I will have a reaction to the metal and then I would have spend €249 on a watch I can not wear. But I'm still thinking about it! What do you think I should do? 

3 comments: