13.6.12

Turkey day 3


Yesterday morning my mum and I went to see the town, Side. On the picture above you can see the 'main street' with all sorts of shops. It's really nice that you can see the sea on the horizon. You find here all different kind of shops; jewellery, leather, carpets, shoes, clothes, herbs, tea, .. I bought 2 bags, ofcourse ;)  By noon we came back to the hotel to eat something and relax in the sun and to swim to cool down a little bit. The people are very nice and friendly here! I will keep you updated of my vacation.






















1 comment:

  1. i love all of your outfits :)
    my aunt is in Turkey for her vacation and she is coming tomorrow :)
    i really like the places you went to there :)

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete