3.6.12

Glitters & my little sister rocking!


Yesterday my little sister had to do an act at her school for the yearly 'schoolparty'. Ofcourse I didn't want to miss it so I went to see her performance. This is what I chose to wear : jeans, jumper with glits on it, flats with glitters and a small bag. I guess this is the smallest bag you've seen me wear so far, normally I always use a big bag because I always want to take a lot with me, too much haha :D 

The act my sister had to do was 'rocking' so that is why she's wearing such a hard, black make-up. While she was performing, I took photos of her and the tears were rolling over my face from happiness :')











RIVER ISLAND JUMPER
ZARA JEANS
NAFNAF FLATS
MANGO BAG
H&M SUNGLASSES










1 comment:

  1. heiiii...i'm irini nice style!!!if you want can you follow and my blog if you like it..kisses..http://irinisparkle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete