16.6.14

WORDS | Karl Lagerfeld about photographs


I really like the way mister Lagerfeld thinks about photographs. I actually completely agree with him. You can always try to retake a photo but there will always be something different. 
I'm so happy that I live in the time of all these different sorts of cameras so I can take a picture like I want and, very important, also a lot. To be honest, I couldn't live without my cameras anymore. But I have to admit that I love looking into photo albums with snapshots from the past. Some sort of nostalgia I guess.. Doesn't everyone likes a bit of nostalgia?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the reason why now thanks to smartphone we take so many pics about EVERYTHING! Because we are scared to loose that memory!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU ARE A MOVIE LOVER THEN YOU MUST CLICK ON http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete