8.9.14

WORDS | Demons past midnight


You know those nights you can't sleep because your brain starts to think and it just won't stop? Yeah, me too.. 
I've already told you not too long ago that I am a real overthinker. I'm pretty much an overthinker 24/7 but when I go to bed and it is time to sleep, it's like these demons get even more awake! 
To me, there are different kind of demons : the ones who go away pretty quickly but you also got the ones that are stuck into your brain and almost go lead a life by themselves and eat up bits and pieces of your happiness. Gosh, how I hate them. 
I mostly try to abandon them by reading a book -quite a bookwurm over here- and writing down what I'm thinking about but sometimes nothing seems to work. So..that's why I am asking you if you have any other tips? 
PS : I'm not the only one dealing with this, right? 

1 comment: