16.9.14

OUTFIT | Boho maxi dress


After the amount of rain we had in August it's even more nice that the sun is shining and the fact that the temperatures are enjoyable -although it might be a bit warmer for me, but no complaining. 
Seems like we're having an Indian summer! What better way to celebrate this and wear my new boho maxi dress, which I got from my grandma and grandpa by the way, 
I can imagine that this dress isn't everyone's cup of tea, incluiding the boyfriend, but according to the weather forcast we still have some sunny days to come which means I can shoot other outfits.
In the meanwhile you can check previous posts and follow me on different social media channels : 

dress : Modemusthaves // sunglasses : Asos // bag : Modemusthaves // sandals : Asos //

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute dress, can't believe your grandparents got it for you, that's so sweet of them.

    xx Cheyenne
    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou je vriend hoeft ook niet alles leuk te vinden, toch? Doet de mijne ook niet! Ik vind je schoenen wel erg mooi, had daar meer van willen zien! x

    ReplyDelete