24.10.13

DIARY | Instagram #7


It's been quite some time ago (again, bad  bad me) that I have given you an Instagram update. So here are most of my IG-photos from a little 2 months. If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am @lyndesloovere ;) 


Fall nature // goodnight // 
knot // 
night sky // throwback // 

sweet mum // fairytale mushroom // ootd // 
love my little sis // brogues and burgundy leaves // 

flower day // sweet dreams // selfie // 
fresh roses // yummy pizza // 

fab Kate Moss at MFW // Harper Beckham, the cutie, with David Beckham, the hottie // throwback // 
200 followers via GFC, thank you // 
from where I stand // 

matching necklace and bracelet // I've git my eye on you // fairytale has ended // 
flashback to last summer // S&L // 

drunky monkey // close-up// 
drinks with my love // 
sunshine & a palmtree : instant summer feeling // package delivery on the doorsteps // 

2 new rings and a pair of earrings // my point of view // emo food // 
festival with the boyfriend, throwback // my classroom, haha // 

obsessed with this bag // glitter nails // 
gun and skull // 
:) // limoncello // 

xoxo Gossip Girl // studded ballerina's // bag, anyone? // 
smiiiile // fashion magazines // 

7 comments:

  1. I AM A INSTAGRAM FREAK
    I am quite new, can u visit my blog? Comment, and follow if u want! www.larsup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sneakpeak into your life :)
    Your blog is great
    I follow you now on bloglovin and GFC!!
    Come to my blog ;)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me!
      I will def come take a look at your blog as well xx

      Delete
  3. Hola preciosa¡¡ Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta tu estilo. Este outfit es perfecto.
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog. Espero que te guste. ¿Te gustaria que nos siguieramos?
    Asi estamos en contacto.
    Besos y Feliz fin de semana¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ran across your blog, and it is so cute. Love your insta pics!!!

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete