14.11.12

Shorts


My outfit of today : cobalt blue shorts! I love it to wear shorts with panties in fall/winter-time.
While most of the people are wearing a jeans, I'm wearing my bright shorts.
Let's chear up the weather by wearing (a touch of) colour :) 
I combined my shorts with marine blue panties, flats and coat. And with a white-marine blue striped shirt. 
To be honest : I had a little bit too cold .. 
But, everything (or almost) for fashion right? 








ZARA COAT
H&M SHIRT
H&M SHORTS
ZARA FLATS
ASOS BAG
SIX EARRINGS

3 comments:

  1. me encanto como combinaste un outfit de verano, el short azul y shirt rayada al mejor estilo navy con una coat de invierno.... I love this look!!!!!!
    XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete