17.10.12

Finally a new post


First of all : sorry it's been such a long time but it's my first year at university and everything is new to me so I still have to figure out how everything works. All I do is : eating, studying, going to classes, sleaping. I have not enough time! 
But today, I just had to take pictures for the blog. No matter what. So between the different rains, I took some photos. My outfit isn't that special but I love the lace on top. I've always loved lace so lucky me that lace is already a trend for a few seasons. And I really love my shoes too. My scarf has a special meaning to me : it's a souvenir from a holiday in France with my mum and there's a whole personal story about it. 
I hope I will have more time for the blog again and don't forget to follow me on Facebook where I will keep you updated : https://www.facebook.com/BlondeButterflies 









MILLENIUM TOP 
SCARF (bought on a market in France)
PIECES JEANS
ZARA SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment