11.4.12

Black and silver


Look of Saturday : totally in black with silver touches and one touch of purple, which you'll see on the pictures. Pants, coat and turtleneck are from H&M, blazer with silver is from River Island, bought in London and my bag and shoes did I get from Daan, he 's such a sweetheart. And then the most special .. A ring which is a family-piece. Love it when you can where stuff that are already really old and from your family, so beautiful .. Family-pieces are so special.










1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, first, because apparently I'm a big fan of black, haha. And secondly because I liked the contrast how the rest of the clothes with light shoes and vest in the same tone. A gem.
    I scored to follow in this style!

    Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me if you care what blogging.
    http://enkntos.blogspot.com/
    Thanks and greetings!
    Enktnos;)

    ReplyDelete