15.9.11

Chiara Ferragni


Hello fashionlovers !
Do you know Chiara Ferragni? Probably you do and if you don't, shame on you! She's such a big and famous blogger, I really adore her blog and her style!
I wish I was her, she seems to have the perfect life with a lot of clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery, ... Maybe one day :D (dreaming doesn't hurt)
Now what I would like to say is, I've send an e-mail to Chiara with a few questions. I hope she will answer, I'm very curious to her answers!
Enjoy your day !!
http://www.theblondesalad.com/

6 comments:

  1. I really love her blog, she has an amazing style :)
    xx
    stilezzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so amazing!

    following your blog ;)

    love
    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/
    hope u follow back

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome that she comment on your blog, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! it's good that she commented on your blog!

    is Chiara your follower as well?

    ...because I have been reading her blog for almost 2yrs now and that's even before creating my own blog.

    Sad to say, she's not returning back the favor of following some of her loyal readers like me. Y_Y

    ReplyDelete